Our Strategic Plans
The Boleyn Trust collects and uses certain types of personal information about staff, students, parents, governors, visitors, and other individuals who come into contact with the Trust in order to provide education and associated functions.
The Boleyn Trust aims to ensure that all personal data is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Privacy notices for Students and Parents/Carers detailing how we process personal data are publicly available on individual school websites.
The Boleyn Trust is the Data Controller for the purpose of the Data Protection legislations and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the regulatory body: registration number ZA300118.
The Trust’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the overarching point of contact for individuals, whose data the Trust and its school’s process.
We take any complaints about our collection and use of personal information very seriously. If you think that our collection or use of personal information is unfair, misleading, or inappropriate, or have any other concern about our data processing, please raise this with our DPO in the first instance. Our DPO’s details are:
Data Protection Officer
Judicium Consulting Limited
72 Cannon Street
London EC4N 6AE
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3326 9174
Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Notice for Pupils and Parents
- Privacy Notice for Staff
- Privacy Notice for Visitors and Contractors
- Privacy Notice for Members, Trustees, Local Governors and Volunteers
- Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
- Privacy Notice for Alumni
- Retention Schedule
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Policy
- Gender Pay Gap Report for 2017/2018 – Not required.
- Gender Pay Gap Report for 2018/2019
- Gender Pay Gap Report for 2019/2020 – Not required due to COVID.
- Gender Pay Gap Report for 2020/2021
- Gender Pay Gap Report for 2021/2022
- Gender Pay Gap Report for 2022/2023